We are looking for a Software Test Engineer to join our Haifa office in Israel.
You will be responsible for the whole car software / hardware testing pipeline, issues reporting, and team communication.
This is an opportunity for a position in the autonomous driving industry with real-world experience in features testing.
1. Manage Software test cycle which includes; running test scenarios, configuration management & code debugging.
2. Report the main Software / Hardware car issues to the appropriate engineer, this needs an understanding of the technology and capability of pinpointing where a problem is located and who is responsible to fix it.
3. When not in the car testing, you will join the R&D in software development.
4. You will participate in demos for visitors, and you will describe the product to the visitors.
1. B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar
2. Fresh graduate or up to 2 years of hands-on experience with C++ or similar (code investigation) – must
3. Experience with git / docker – must
4. Driving license – must
5. Willing to perform software testing and drive in the car at least 4 hours a day.
6. Good communication skills (verbal & written) with the different teams.
7. Familiarity with the Autonomous Vehicle field - advantage