We are looking for an Algorithm Engineer to join our Israel office in Haifa.
You will work on building a procedural scene generator and object simulator to assist in training various AI solutions.
This is an opportunity for a position in the autonomous driving industry with real-world experience in deploying deep learning-based architecture.
1) Development of a procedural scene generator according to specifications from various AI teams.
2) Development polygonal object simulations, noise-modeling, and integration with the scene generator.
3) Supporting various output formats, to be used as training data for various AI solutions.
4) Researching new developments in the field and coming up with new, domain-specific methods for procedural generation.
1) B.Sc in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, or similar from a leading university.
2) 1 year experience utilizing procedural generation methods and concepts (e.g. Perlin/simplex noise, cellular automata, wave function collapse, etc.).
3) Expertise in a high-level language of choice that has a toolset that supports visual generation and mathematical modeling (Python, C++, C#, etc.).
4) Probability theory, linear algebra, geometry, trigonometry at a B.Sc level.
Skills that are considered an advantage:
1) M.Sc or higher degree.
2) Experience with git.
3) A publicly viewable body of accomplished projects (e.g. github repository, game portfolio, etc.)
4) Practical experience with machine and deep learning.
5) Familiarity with PyTorch.
6) Familiarity with Computer Vision.
7) Familiarity with the Automounts Vehicle field.