We are looking for a capable and experienced Group Leader to join our R&D team.
The Group Leader will manage a group of engineers developing perception features to introduce new driving behaviors and improve existing ones in Imagry’s autonomous vehicle.
This is an opportunity to work on cutting-edge deep-learning methods, develop and innovate new ideas, and see them deployed on the road in our autonomous vehicles.
- Managing a team of >10 engineers overseeing technical, project management and personal aspects.
- Designing and optimizing perception and object detection networks, involving innovative feature engineering.
- Planning, guiding, and leading medium to long-term projects involving multiple engineers.
- Seeing projects through from research to deployment.
- Supervising complex data pipelines, from the collection stage, through annotation, to training models.
- M.Sc. or equivalent in CS, EE, Physics, or other quantitative field from a leading university. Ph.D. -Advantage
- A proven track record of at least 3 years hands-on experience in developing Object Detection and Perception deep learning networks.
- A proven track record of managing a team of engineers, from the brainstorm stage to the deployment phase.
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of deep learning fundamentals.
- Strong mathematical aptitude.
- Proficiency in Python programming.
- Experience in the field of Autonomous Vehicles.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
Skills that are considered an advantage:
- Proficiency in C++.
- Experience with Linux.
- Source control with git.
- Experience with Jira or similar task management software.