We are looking for a capable and experienced Software Tools Team Leader to join our R&D team.
The Team Leader will manage a small team of Software Engineers local and offshore and will be in charge of the team’s future growth.
The position includes ongoing development of desktop application and web annotation applications.
The Team Leader will require to be mostly hands on and will work on designing and implementing from scratch an annotation web system to support hundreds of annotators using cloud system (AWS).
As the Software Tools Team Leader you will be part of the R&D team working on devising, developing, and integrating novel deep vision-based algorithms at the heart of our autonomous driving system.
This is an opportunity to work on cutting-edge deep vision methods, develop and innovate new ideas, and see them deployed on the road in our autonomous vehicles.
- Creating and building web applications
- Developing and designing RESTful services and APIs
- Troubleshooting and maintaining company applications
- Working through the application development lifecycle to launch
- Working with graphic designers and converting designs to visual elements
- B.Sc. or equivalent work track experience in relevant fields
- 3 years of proven experience as a Software Team Leader (global teams – advantage)
- 3 years of proven experience in development of desktop applications using python and QT
- 3 years experience in system architecture of web application using python Django, React and jQuery
- 3 years of full stack proven capabilities
- Experience working with relational databases SQL / Oracle
- Experience with source control management systems such as Git
Skills that are considered an advantage:
- Working knowledge of AWS
- Knowledge in Docker
- Knowledge in non-relational database engines (Redis)
- Knowledge in ORM Technologies
- Experience leading team projects
- Proficiency in C++
- Experience with Linux