We are looking for a Deep Learning Engineer to join our Israel office in Haifa.
You will work on building a real-time tracking and prediction system for objects around our Autonomous Vehicle.
This is an opportunity for a position in the autonomous driving industry with real-world experience in deploying deep learning-based architecture.
1) Research, invention, development, and integration of tracking algorithms (potentially utilizing deep learning).
2) Research, invention, development, and integration of motion-prediction algorithms (potentially using deep learning).
3) Semantic smoothing of object trails utilizing non-learning methods.
4) Integration with C++ - based Automounts Vehicle software.
5) Testing and finetuning developed algorithms/models in Imagry’s Automounts Vehicle in Haifa.
6) Auxiliary tasks such as developing tools to test and debug the algorithm(s) on an office machine.
7) Additional R&D tasks.
1) B.Sc. in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or similar
2) 1 year hands-on experience with deep-learning research and application.
3) 2 years programming experience (Python/C++ or any high-level language).
4) Up to date on recent developments in the field of deep learning.
5) Experience with signal processing algorithms and techniques (e.g. Kalman filter).
6) Probability theory, linear algebra, geometry, trigonometry at a B.Sc level.
Skills that are considered an advantage:
1) M.Sc or higher.
2) 1+ years of hands-on experience with C++ or similar.
3) Experience with PyTorch.
4) Familiarity with Computer Vision.
5) Familiarity with the Automounts Vehicle field.
6) Experience with git.
7) A publicly viewable body of accomplished projects (e.g. github repository, portfolio, etc.)