We are looking for a control engineer with programming experience to join our Israel office in Haifa.
You will work on building a system to actuate steering and speed signals on Imagry’s Autonomous Vehicle, while unifying them in a short-term motion profile.
This is an opportunity for a position in the autonomous driving industry with real-world experience in deploying deep learning-based architecture.
1) Research and develop control algorithms responsible for translating target steering angle and speed values to a short-term speed and steering profile.
2) Programming algorithm in C++, integrating with AI on the software side and car-controller on the hardware side.
3) Testing and finetuning the control algorithm in Imagry’s Autonomous Vehicle in Haifa.
4) Auxiliary tasks such as developing tools to test and debug the algorithm on an office machine.
5) Additional R&D tasks.
1) B.Sc in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Mechanical Engineering, or similar.
2) 1 year experience with developing and testing control systems and algorithms (e.g MPC, PID, etc.)
3) 1 year practical experience with C++.
4) Linear algebra, geometry, trigonometry at a first-year university level.
Skills that are considered an advantage:
1) M.Sc or higher degree.
2) Experience with git.
3) A publicly viewable body of accomplished projects (e.g. github repository, portfolio, etc.)
4) Practical experience with machine and deep learning.
5) Familiarity with PyTorch.
6) Familiarity with Computer Vision.
7) Familiarity with the Automounts Vehicle field.