We are looking for a capable and experienced Group Leader to join our R&D team.
The Group Leader will manage a group of engineers developing motion-planning features to introduce new driving behaviors and improve existing ones in Imagry’s autonomous vehicle.
This is an opportunity to work on cutting-edge deep-learning methods, develop and innovate new ideas, and see them deployed on the road in our autonomous vehicles.
- Managing a team of 6-10 engineers overseeing technical, project management and personal aspects.
- Designing and optimizing novel search and pathfinding algorithms, rule-based solutions, and deep-learning algorithms involving innovative feature engineering.
- Planning, guiding, and leading medium to long-term projects involving multiple engineers.
- Seeing projects through from research to deployment.
- Devising and implementing performance metrics.
- Supervising complex data pipelines, from the collection stage, through annotation, to training models.
- M.Sc. or equivalent in CS, EE, Physics, or other quantitative field from a leading university. Ph.D. - Advantage
- A proven track record of at least 3 years hands-on experience in developing search algorithms and deep learning algorithms.
- A proven track record of managing a team of engineers in R&D organization
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of deep learning fundamentals.
- Strong mathematical aptitude, with emphasis on probability, vector algebra, and geometry.
- Proficiency in Python & C++ programming.
- Experience in the field of Autonomous Vehicles.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
Skills that are considered an advantage:
- Experience with Linux.
- Source control with git.
- Experience with Jira or similar task management software.