Imagry is looking for a capable and experienced QA SW Team leader to join our R&D team.
The Team Leader will establish a new QA team, manage the engineers and implement QA processes. In this position you will work on cutting-edge technologies and build up the QA team from scratch including QA tools and procedures.
This is an opportunity for a position in the autonomous driving industry with real-world experience in features testing.
· Manage Software test cycles which include running test scenarios, configuration management & code debugging
· Report the main Software / Hardware car issues to the appropriate development engineer, this requires an understanding of the technology and capability of pinpointing where the problem is located and who is responsible to fix it within the R&D dept.
· Define QA procedures and required tools
· Buildup automation testing infrastructure for the software
· B.Sc. in Computer Science or any other related field
· 3+ years of proven experience as a Software QA team Leader in a company with a selling product
· 3+ years of experience as QA Engineer from multidisciplinary company / product
· 3+ years of proven experience as a software QA automation Engineer
· Proven experience with buildup from scratch QA team and procedures
Skills that are considered an advantage:
· Experience from automotive companies