We are looking for a data engineer to join our Israel office in Haifa.
You will work on developing and maintaining our complex data pipelines that feed our deep-learning based self-driving system. The work combines data science with computer vision, algorithms, and software development.
1) Managing multiple large datasets, preparing data for network training.
2) Dataset cleaning and quality control.
3) Dataset filtering and balancing.
4) Processing and manipulation of visual data.
5) Taking an active part in the development and upkeep of our annotation process, including software development.
6) Measuring and devising performance metrics.
1) B.Sc. in Computer Science, Applied Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or similar
2) 1 year using Python for numerical and data analysis (Pandas, NumPy etc. )
3) 1 year experience in basic computer vision methods.
4) 2 years programming experience (Python/C++ or any high-level language).
5) Probability theory, linear algebra, geometry, trigonometry at a B.Sc level.
Skills that are considered an advantage:
1) Familiarity with Computer Vision.
2) Familiarity with the Automounts Vehicle field.
3) Experience with git.
4) A publicly viewable body of accomplished projects (e.g. github repository, portfolio, etc.)