We are looking for a capable and experienced Sr. Deep Learning Engineer to join our R&D team.
The engineer will work on devising, developing, and integrating novel deep vision-based algorithms at the heart of our autonomous driving system.
This is an opportunity to work on cutting-edge deep vision methods, develop and innovate new ideas, and see them deployed on the road in our autonomous vehicles.
- Designing, training, and optimizing novel computer vision algorithms.
- Planning, guiding, and leading medium to long-term projects involving multiple engineers.
- Seeing projects through from research to deployment.
- Devising and implementing performance metrics.
- Supervising complex data pipelines, from the collection stage, through annotation, to training models.
- M.Sc. or equivalent work track experience in CS, EE, Physics, or other quantitative field from a leading university. Ph.D. - Advantage
- A proven track record of at least 3 years hands-on experience in developing deep learning algorithms.
- Experience / knowledge in computer vision and image manipulation algorithms.
- In-depth, hands-on knowledge of deep learning fundamentals.
- Strong mathematical aptitude, with emphasis on probability, vector algebra, and geometry.
- Proficiency in Python programming.
- Experience in conducting long-term development and/or research projects, in either academia or industry.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
Skills that are considered an advantage:
- Experience leading team projects.
- Proficiency in C++.
- Experience with Linux.
- Source control with git.