We are looking for a Jr. Software Verification Engineer to join our San Jose office in Ca.
You will be responsible for the whole car software / hardware testing pipeline, issues reporting, and team communication.
This is an opportunity for a position in the autonomous driving industry with real-world experience in features testing.
1. Manage Software test cycle which includes; running test scenarios, configuration management & code debugging.
2. Report the main Software / Hardware car issues to the appropriate engineer, this needs an understanding of the technology and capability of pinpointing where a problem is located and who is responsible to fix it.
3. When not in the car testing, you will join the R&D in software development.
4. You will participate in demos for visitors, and you will describe the product to the visitors.
1. B.Sc. in Computer Science or similar
2. At least 2 years of hands-on experience as a Software Engineer with proven coding experience in C++ or similar (code investigation) – must
3. Experience with git / docker – must
4. Driving license – must
5. Willing to perform software testing and drive in the car at least 4 hours a day.
6. Good communication skills (verbal & written) with the different teams.
7. Familiarity with the Autonomous Vehicle field – advantage
8. Eligible to work in the USA