We are looking for a Field Test Engineer (daily driving in the car) to join our San Jose office in Ca.
You will be responsible for the whole car software/hardware testing pipeline, issues reporting, and team communication.
This is an opportunity for a position in the autonomous driving industry with real-world experience in features testing.
1. Testing developed features in the car and giving appropriate feedback.
2. Reporting the main Software / Hardware car issues to the appropriate engineer, this needs an understanding of the technology and capability of pinpointing where a problem is located and who is responsible to fix it.
3. When not field testing in the car, you will work as a data annotator / reviewer in one of the data projects.
4. You will participate in demos for visitors, and you will describe the product to the visitors.
1. Driving license - must
2. An understanding of basic coding concepts based on previous experience with a software related product
Skills that are considered an advantage:
1) The ability to be in the car for 8 hours per day.
2) Good communication skills (verbal & written) with the different teams.
3) Hands-on experience with C++ or similar.
4) Familiarity with Computer Vision.
5) Familiarity with the Autonomous Vehicle field.
6) Experience with git / docker.