Python Full Stack Developer
About The Position
We are looking for a capable and experienced Python Full Stack Developer to join our R&D team.
The Engineer will be part of the Software group that is in charge of implementing autonomous driving software.
This is a great opportunity to work on a cutting-edge technology, develop and innovate new ideas, and see them deployed on the road in our autonomous vehicles.
- Maintain and develop computer vision annotation tools in Python.
- Manage and analyze annotation databases.
- B.Sc. in Computer Science or other relevant engineering field
- 2 + years' experience in Python3.6+, Linux
- Experience in NumPy, OpenCV
- Good grasp of Linear Algebra
Skills that are considered an advantage:
- Libraries: Qt Framework, Open3D, Panda3D, GEOS, AWS, Django
- Computer vision camera models