Machine Learning Engineer
About The Position
We are looking for a capable Machine Learning Engineer to join our team.
The engineer will work on devising, developing, and integrating novel vision-based algorithms at the heart of our autonomous driving system.
This is an opportunity to work on cutting-edge machine learning computer-vision methods, develop and innovate new ideas, and see them deployed on the road in our autonomous vehicles.
- Designing, training, and optimizing novel computer vision algorithms.
- Seeing projects through from research to deployment.
- Design and code complex data pipelines, from the collection stage, through annotation, to training models.
- Cooperate with SJ site employees AI Engineers, Software Engineers Safety Drivers, & test engineers.
- Work closely with technical group leaders.
- M.Sc. or equivalent work track experience in CS, EE, Physics, or other quantitative field from a leading university, Ph.D. – advantage.
- Proven track record in the industry of 3 years hands-on experience in coding and developing deep learning.
- Experience or knowledge in computer vision and image manipulation coding.
- In-depth and hands-on knowledge of deep learning fundamentals.
- Proficiency in Python programming - advantage.
- Experience in coding development and/or research projects, in either academia or industry.
- Proficiency in English, both written and spoken.
- Eligible to work in the US
- Permitted driving license in Ca.
Skills that are considered an advantage:
- Autonomous system experience – big advantage
- Proficiency in C++.
- Experience with Linux.
- Source control with git.